Syed Shahnawaz Hussain was born on 12th December, 1968 to Late Syed Nasir Hussain in a small hamlet of Bihar. Since childhood he showed leadership, organisation and oratory skills. It is these qualities that helped him rise quickly to become one of the top leaders of India. He became an MP at the young age of 30 and within three years the youngest cabinet minister in the History of independent India. His rise was devoid of caste, creed or family Lineage Politics. It is for this reason that many describe him as ‘The Original Youth Leader’ of India.
Shahnawaz Hussain is a leader who appeals to citizens from diverse backgrounds in terms of age, education and cultures.
He is a grassroot leader who interacts directly and freely with citizens who approach him. He is a unique combination of qualities like traditional, liberal, youthful and decisive put in one package – A true statesman devoted to Bharat, Bhagalpur and Bhajpa.
- Constituency : Bhagalpur ( Bihar )
- Party : Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Father: Late Syed Nasir Hussain
- Mother : Late Nasima Khatoon
- Birthday: 12th.December
- Place of Birth : Supaul, Distt. Supaul ( Bihar )
- Marital Status : Married
- Anniversary : 12th December
- Wife : Renu Hussain
- Children : Arbaaz & Adeeb
- Educational Qualifications : Diploma in Engineering (Electronics)
- Permanent Address : Ward No. 8, Kosi Colony, Supaul, Bihar – 852131 Tel. 06473-224080
- Present Address: 7, Pandit Pant Marg, New Delhi Tels. 23351786, Telefax-23351077
- Social And Cultural Activities: General Secretary, Rashtriya Shakti Foundation and Chairman Indo Saudi Parliamentary Friendship Group.
- Special Interests: Social Work, Youth Empowerment, Upliftment of Down-Trodden, Promotion of Sports, Technology as Tool for Policy implementation, Promotion of Bhagalpuri Silk, Conservation of Gangetic Dolphins, Vikramshila University, Angika Language.
- Sports and Clubs: Cricket and football
- Countries Visited: Abu Dhabi, Australia, Bahrain, Bangkok, Canada, Dubai, Egypt, France, Japan, Netherlands, Nepal, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , Sri Lanka, Singapore, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Germany, China, Tazikistan, Holland and Morocco.
- Indian Haj Goodwill Delegation, March 2000 and 2003.
- Indian official delegation to Sydney Olympics 2000.
- Indian Tourism Delegation to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Bahrain in May 2002.
- Enterprises and Economic Development Training workshop organised by Common Wealth Youth Programme in Colombo (Sri Lanka), 1998.
- Commonwealth Education Ministers` Conference in Halifax (Canada), 2000.
- Civil Aviation Ministers` Conference organised by ICAO in Montreal, Canada in September 2002.
- Inter-Parliamentary Union as delegate in Geneva, Switzerland, 2008
- Indian official delegation to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia as Chairman Indo Saudi Parliamentary Friendship Group.
- Indian Parliamentary Delegation to Pakistan, 2012